Tuesday, February 12, 2008

PAINTING, BAKING, and a PICNIC










Bella has a new found passion for PAINTING and BAKING!! This weekend we decided to pull out all the stops and let her try many new things. She loved painting and made FOUR really unique pieces of "ART'!! She is quite the little diva because whenever she would get paint on her hands she would demand for us to wipe them clean. Ha ha. She also really liked painting with PINK! All girl I tell ya!!

She also decided that she loves baking. We made sugar cookies for Valentine's Day and Bella was my little helper - ok - so she helped me by eating the dough. Ha ha. She actually didn't mind the dough all over her hands - hmmm - I wonder why? A bath was definitely needed after all that hard work!!

We also decided to have a little picnic outside since the weather here has been awesome! We both wore our sunglasses and shared a PB and J. It was a great weekend - made even better that our whole family is finally getting over the nasty sickness that has been going around!!

(ALSO - Thanks to everyone for commenting on the Chinese Gender Chart - I think it works like 60% of the time - I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens - boy or girl - who knows!!)

4 comments:

Rachel B. said...

What a cute mom you are. I especially love that shot of her in her sunglasses eating her PB & J.

And dangit that makes me sad about the Chinese Gender Chart! I still believe it! :)

Julie N said...

Thank you for the yummy cookies! They were perfect! You have a pretty awesome little helper : ) Happy Valentines Day!! We love you guys : )

Kelsey said...

Look at you little Mrs. Martha and Martha junior. My girls don't even know how to do any of that. My goodness you are patient. She sure is sweet. Can't wait to hear what you are having!

Anonymous said...

hey Staci this is Danielle Rodarte i was on Taylas (my sisters) blog and saw your blog so i wanted to see it well i heard that you are going to have a nother baby well i am so happy well i also can't belive that Bella is getting so big well Max misses and can't wate to see her well nice bolg keep in tuch!!!!! LOVE: DANIELLE RODARTE