Saturday, March 15, 2008

Summerlin Easter Party

Today we were able to go the Annual Summerlin Easter Egg Party. When we pulled out Bella's Easter Egg basket she was so excited, to her it was a really cool purse and she proceeded to carry it around the house all morning! Ha ha.

We were able to go the party with a lot of really great friends and Bella's Grammie Noorda was able to come as well!! Hooray for friends and Grammie!!

We arrived at the park just in time to see the Easter Bunny enter on a float! Bella was a little unsure of the rabbit, but soon realized he was pretty cool and kept saying "BUNNY!!" She was able to sit on his lap, which she posed much like she had with Santa, expressionless, but made sure to give him a high five before saying goodbye!

After that we went over to a little stage where Bella showed off her cute dancing skills! I swear she is going to be a dancer - she pretty much danced for about an HOUR - with some pigs, Summerlin Sam, and Peter Rabbit. She truly loved every minute of it!

There also was a little petting zoo where they had lots of different baby animals! Goats, bunnies, chicks, sheep, and believe it or not, DEER, they had a mother and her little babies! So cute! Bella however liked the bunnies the most!

They also had face painting and animal balloons, bounce houses and more. It was a great little party!!


Bella and her Easter Basket!!!
"Here comes Peter Cottontail..." It was so cute...they had this song playing as the Easter Bunny paraded through the park!
Bella and Mr. E!!
High Five Rabbit!
Grammie and Bella hopping!
Dancing Queen...she started dancing before the crowd came...and danced and danced and danced!
Pulling the goat's ear - ha ha.
The baby bunnies!
Zoe and Bella

13 comments:

Perry Family said...

That looks like so much fun!! She is such a doll!!! These holidays are the best, esp when they get into it, the anticipation is just as fun!!

Anna said...

I was so sad we didn't make the party. Our kids took LONG naps and you never want to wake a sleeping child. Right?! So, we really wanted to go, but maybe next party. But, thanks for the pictures to see what it was like. However, the Bunny like the Santa pictures was actually really scary looking. For sure Kylie and Peyton would have been scared. :)

April said...

You live in the best community, they are always having fun activties for kids!

Erin said...

ummm ya. of course she would dance. chello?!! what do you think i have been training her to do!!! LOVE IT.

Brittney G. said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!

Jodi said...

Oooh we are going to something like this on Saturday. I hope it is as good! I LOVE Bella's outfit. I want to scoop her up and hug her!

Katrina said...

I love her outfit. She looks darling!

Jen said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the picture of her dancing, she's such a cutie.

THE BOWMAN'S said...

Wow, you guys have been busy! We're starting to miss the nice weather, it's been snowing and blowing up here but I'm sure Spring is just around the corner, right? We hope that you guys have a great Easter!

Cam and Afton said...

That was so much fun! Thanks again for getting the tickets for us.

Hailey said...

Thanks for the easter tips! I love that website it has lots of good ideas!

hilla said...

I'm surprised you got her to sit on the bunny's lap! I didn't even attempt to take Amaya to see the Easter Bunny, considering her reaction to Santa!

Tina Mitchell said...

She is sooo cute and BIG! I can't believe how fast they grow! No fair!