Today our cute ward had a little Easter egg hunt!! If I haven't told you already - our ward is HUGE - and we have tons of little kiddies! (FIVE nurseries and FIVE sunbeam classes) There are a bazillion million fun moms and we all have kids the same ages...seriously...three kids in Bella's Nursery class were born the same week as her! So some of the mom's have started planning little play dates and activities.
This was one of the first activities we have attended - and it was great!! I was expecting just a little Easter egg hunt, but heavens, the hunt was massive! Everyone brought ten eggs and all the mom's hid them around the park. Bella actually caught on quite fast and ran around the field collecting eggs as fast as she could!! She found them in bushes and in the grass and even on a tree!! SO MUCH FUN!!
My cute friend, Janie, and her daughter, Ruby, were able to come too. Ruby was so funny - she totally knew what to do with the Easter candy - EAT IT!! Ha ha!
Christmas
1 year ago








4 comments:
Isn't it a shame, they won't smile when your snapping shots??? I'm so there, Banana is getting a little better with it, but my camera has a delay when the flash is on, so I always seem two seconds behind the smiles! Your Easter egg hunt looks like a blast! We had one today too...it is so fun to watch our kids enjoy all the festivities!!
How cute is your ward! I told Chris about the big classes and he says to me...where do they have all the classes..in a casino?
I have the same problem getting shots of Taylor smiling, and if I do her head is tilted with one eye shut with a funny smile. Lauren on the other head smiles as soon as I pull out the camera
So does Bella still hate candy? Really cute pictures!
Looks like Bella got more loot than my kids. ha ha. It was way fun. Glad I went!
Post a Comment