Monday, September 22, 2008

First Smiles!!!

Our cute little cougar decided to grace us with her sweet smile this week! Maybe she just couldn't hold in her excitement over the BIG GAME on Saturday! Be still my heart!

11 comments:

Julie N said...

You've got one cute cougar there : ) She is so sweet.

Perry Family said...

Oh so adorable! Gotta start them young:)

Trimbles said...

Im amazed you got it on camera!!! :) So I havent decided who she looks more like yet. She looks so different from Bella... :) I think anyways.

Megan said...

So darling!! I think she's smiling because she knows they're going to win!

Lisah said...

She is so darn cute!!! I love how dedicated you all are to the Cougars! Go BYU!

April said...

I just caught myself up on your blog:
What a great year to be introduced to the cougars, Sophie has a great smile.

I wondered if you had made the baby announcement, I love it!

I also love Taylor Swift!

Sherry said...

Did you guys come up again?! She is very cute!

Jodi said...

You gotta love that little smile! It was the shirt- it brought it right out of her!

Rachel B. said...

I love the first smiles! So sweet.

So I thought I had your email but I don't. I just wanted to ask you about that adorable peacock costume Bella wore last year. I'm thinking about ordering that for Reese this year, but I wanted to know how the sizing ran. It seems like a lot of people said it runs a little big and to get the next size down. Did you have to get a smaller size for Bella? rachelbjorkman@hotmail.com

Mike and Chiye said...

She is so sweet. What a great lookin kid! Hey did you know that Bella is on the Summerlink website for the Pumpkin Festival. She's so cute too.

Shelley said...

Awwww!