Bella has another new talent...modeling. Ha ha. Recently some friends let us know that Bella's picture was chosen for the cover of the Summerlin Magazine! We had no idea...but how cute! Last year a Summerlin Photographer took her picture while we were at the Hometown Harvest Event...who knew that out of all the pictures they took, hers would be used for the cover! Ha ha...what a fun little memento!
Christmas
1 year ago
7 comments:
Oh too funny! What a photogenic little sweetie you have!
It's because she is so stinkin' cute! What a fun thing for you to save. She will love that later on.
Hey Stacie- This is Becky Savage Chatwin. I have a private blog and I would love to invite you. Email me at beckychatwin@gmail.com
well of course, she's just one of the cutest little girls there ever was!!!
Thats awesome. I seriously hope my little nena has curly hair so I can put it in cute little pigtails like that...
she's famous!!
Nacie, I was looking through my old posts and realized it was during this time last year that I came out to Vegas to stay with you when we went to the Bellagio to look at that cool garden and to the coke factory. A YEAR AGO! How time flies! So we are still coming and we totally want to come to church with you guys, its me and CT and my parents. If thats ok. I'll give you a call on Saturday... YEAH! I GET TO SEE YOU!!!!!! My parents will leave right after church, but we can stay and go to your house for a couple hours to hang... or whatever... let me know.
Post a Comment