Tuesday, July 28, 2009

NEW POSTS...for real!

Woot woot! I have finally updated our WAY out-of-date blog. I am just so happy right now. I can finally check BLOG off the list of things I needed to do.

Anyways - here is a list of all the new posts. They are nothing spectacular...just a lot of unedited photos. Ha ha. Hope the summer finds you all happy and healthy! Love. (OH...I just realized I have one more video to post. I will try to add that soon!)



My Sacred Tootie

Happy Birthday America

Lake Powell

Bella Who

Daddy Day

Park Picnics

Swimming

Hawleys

San Diego

When You Wish Upon A Star...

Lake Mead

My Little Treky

Pretty Hair

3 comments:

Meagan said...

Awww!!! We miss you guys....the pool, the park, going out...looks like you're having a great summer so far! Glad you finally updated your blog too...I was beginning to worry. ;)

cbonitab said...

Hey Stacey, It's Cheryl Butler Nate's freind from forever ago in Bakersfield. I was excited to see your blog (on a mutal frineds page) Looks like all is going really great for you guys! Tell Nate congrats and sersiouly Stacey, Your daughters are so cute! My Blog is cbonitab.blogspot.com (I'm not exactly sure thats what it is but what ever). I have a really good ferind in Hendersen, and didn't realize you guys were down there, I go down quite a bit.

I'm so happy for you guys! take care!

Anya said...

your pics of the girls on the class website are adorable.. did you take them?