Monday, August 10, 2009

And the waiting game begins...

Today marks a monumental occasion. Applications to ORTHO SCHOOL are DONE.

Finally.

Now we wait. We are excited to see what happens...where we'll end up...if we get in...who knows! Our future is in the mail.

(I had to take this picture of Nate for is apps...funny I seriously don't know why they ask for a 2 by 2 photo...can you really see anything at that size. Ha.)

6 comments:

Katie and Eric said...

Did you guys apply to University of Rochester? Just checking!:)

Becky Chatwin said...

Good luck! Keep us posted!

Meagan said...

Please tell me you applied somewhere in the NW?! Great pic...that alone should get him in! :)

Ben and Cynda said...

I am still hoping for CT.

Perry Family said...

wow, that is exciting! good luck! Hope you make it back to vegas after ortho school!!

Trimbles said...

YEAH!!!! Of course he'll get in somewhere. Let me your your top picks where he applied because CT is about to submit his residency app. I'll make sure I get the same cities on the list! WE WILL BE NEIGHBORS again! HAHA.