Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wedding Weekend

And we are off...

off to Pheonix for...

CHRIS and REN's WEDDING!

I'm so excited my little brother is getting married!! CRAZY!

{SERIOUSLY - aren't they just so cute!}

4 comments:

Meagan said...

Have a GREAT time! Thanks for your birthday cake tips the other day...you're the best!! :)

Alicia said...

I'm loving your editing! Are you using any actions?

Sherry said...

They ARE cute! When are you going to post wedding pics? Can't wait...

Rach said...

Hi Stacey! I don't know if you remember me, but we were in elementary education together and we did our "cohort" teaching together...(I guess I haven't said my name yet...Rachel Wright)
Anyway, I randomly found your blog on another friends blog and it is so good to see you and catch up with you. I tried to find you after my mission, but I never was able to find you. I think I sent an email to several people at BYU in hopes that one of them was you....anyway, you have such a gorgeous family! So good to catch up with you!

Rachel (Wright) McPhie