Saturday, August 29, 2009

Chris and Ren's Wedding

What a weekend!! It was beautiful, fun, emotional and HOT! Ha ha. I just love going to temple weddings - and then because it was my brother's it was just that much more special! Chris and Ren looked so cute and were/are SO IN LOVE. Ha ha. The sealing was amazing - so so spiritual. Their sealer was one of the best I have ever heard and we all walked out of the room feeling like we had learned so much! After the sealing we waited for them outside and snapped only a few pictures (hence the lack of photos) because of the extreme heat. (They took their wedding photos a few days before.)

After the wedding we went to their wedding luncheon. It was a hip and modern little sandwich shop and I was able to take some cute photos of Bella and Conner (more of these to come!).

And then - we went to the reception. Yummy food, dancing, cupcakes, family and friends made the whole day so much fun. And as they walked out to the car we had sparklers. SO CUTE! Anyways - congrats Chris and Ren! It was a great day and we were so glad to be apart of it!









5 comments:

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

wow! great photos!!! you're getting good with that new camera!!! :) you should start charging--- i'll pay you to take pics of sonnet! :)

Meagan said...

Dang girl!! You look HOT!!! Wish I was there to go to your kick butt workout classes every week! Your pics look amazing too...can't wait for you to start your own business someday... :)

Priscilla Davis said...

My new mommy-in-law joni!!! I love all my new family :) welcome REN!!! Stacie....your photography is amazing! What kind of camera do you have ?!?

Sherry said...

Love the pix of all the families. So cute!

Ben and Cynda said...

Stacie you look really cute in all those pics.