Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Boo!

We did it! Halloween decorations are finally up and we're ready for October. (Phew!) Ha ha. I'm usually totally decorated by the beginning of September - but this year I just couldn't find the time (will...energy...fill in the blank...). Unfortunately this seems to be a reoccurring theme and I find myself a few days...weeks...months behind in everything. Such is the life of a mom right? Please tell me it's not just me! Ha. ha.

Anyways - Bella and I spent the afternoon pulling out all the fun spooky decor. We scattered it throughout the house, making quick work of it! We even got out all the yummy smelling candles and lit them - one of my favorite parts because now it even smells like fall! Amidst the decorating, Bella discovered a small pumpkin light that quickly became the decoration for her room (by her proclamation of course). Ha ha. Lights went out and she and Sophie had a lot of fun playing with it in the dark! It is so funny to see the things that excite kids.

1 comments:

Olivia said...

I just love Halloween. Cool pictures in the dark! I remember a while back you were getting a new camera... what kind did you end up getting and also what do you use for editing (photo shop?) I'm in the market to get and SLR so I was just curious.