Saturday, September 26, 2009

Princess Anneliese

Sleeping Beauty might have a serious contender at our house {gasp} - she just might fall from her ranks as being the f.a.v.o.r.i.t.e. {gasp...again!} It's true - and we never thought it could happen!

It all started when we went to the library and got a BARBIE MOVIE. We unexcitedly checked one out because there were NO other movies available - little did we know - we stumbled upon a hidden gem because the Barbie movies are usually wait listed. (And they are - THAT GOOD - seriously - try one.) So we came home with it - stuck it in the DVD player - and that's when it happened. Bella - fell in love - with BARBIE as Princess Anneliese! Ha ha. She now walks around the room singing her songs and dancing. She even asked if she could possibly be Princess Anneliese for Halloween! Sleeping Beauty who...what? Poor Aurora.

Check out the dress - we found out that we owned a dress similar to Princess Anneliese. What luck! Seriously! Such a cute Princess Auro...opps...I mean Princess Anneliese. That's going to be hard to get used to. Ha ha.


6 comments:

familyof4 said...

Pricess and the Pauper is our Favorite too! Oh, and Mermaidia is also a great one so hopefully you can check that one out sometime.

Stacie Hawley said...

Kara - I will definitely have to check that one out!! We also like "Twelve Dancing Princesses," "Swan Lake," "Barbie Island Princess," and a few others!!

Perry Family said...

so cute! It was so wonderful to see you tonight! I wished we could have talked a little more. Keep me updated on all your happenings!! Love all your beautiful pictures!

Taralee said...

I really like those Barbie movies too!! Kinda funny, but I LOVE their music. Another one I haven't seen mentioned yet (in comments) is Diamond Castle. My girls love Princess and the Pauper, 12 dancing princesses, Island Princess, Diamond Castle, too. We also have fairytopia, but I don't like that "line" of movies as much. Have you tried the American Girl movies yet?? Brinley's first love was Samantha. And it was so cute to see her reciting the speech Samantha gives in the movie. Brinley was pretty young at this point and learning to talk polite from the movie :) It was pretty funny :) There's Samantha, Molly, Felicity, Kit Kitradge (sp?) and I think there's another one I can't remember.

Erin said...

love these!! so cute! cant wait to see you this weekend :-)

Sherry said...

cute!