Today in preschool Bella went over the letter "D." Each week they study a new letter and number. As part of their activities, they are asked to bring something to show that starts with the letter they are learning. Today was "D!" Bella clearly announced that "D - is for DAD!" So since she couldn't actually bring dad...we decided a picture of dad would suffice.
So Bella and Daddy had a little photoshot with mommy and here are some of the cute images. I just love them. They totally capture how funny these two are together - plus I gave them a funky fresh edit (which I'm loving as well right now) to boot! 
Christmas
1 year ago
2 comments:
Cutest! Love little girls with their daddys! Love the funky fresh too! Is that an action?? and if so where did you get it?? :)
You really have the most beautiful children. Like the cover of a parenting magazine!
Monet is also IN LOVE with the Barbie movies. I actually really like them too! Currently she is hooked on Barbie Rapunzel. Did you know they are only $5 at Target?
Post a Comment