Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bonkies and Sherman

Here is our sweet silly little Sophie Girl. Ha ha. She is seriously the funniest thang ever. She has become obsessed with two things - her polka dot blankie - named BONKIES - and Sherman - her little stuffed bear. They are inseperable. Today she was carrying them both around wherever she went and it was making me giggle. And when I pulled out my camera to capture her she turned into a total ham. So silly. She cuddles with them on the floor, brings them to read books, sleeps with them, and even eats Bella's princesses with them (shh-don't tell Bella!) Whoops. Got to love this girl.

Oh and be excited!! I have some fabulous pics coming soon from my weekend workshop! Woo-hoo!


9 comments:

Taralee said...

Well I am excited for your upcoming pictures :) I really should actually take some classes or something concerning photography. I love it and I'm doing fine, but I want to be really good just cause it's fun and I love it!

These pictures are awesome. You really are a wonderful photographer! I should get some tips from you! :)

Becky Chatwin said...

Cute pictures! I love this stage when their personalities come out so much! She is a cutie!

Natalie said...

I {heart} the picture in the bottom left of her cute little bottom and her polka dot bonkies. Too cute! I can't wait to see your workshop photos.

Amanda&Brady said...

she is getting sooooo big!! I can't wait for mine to get here!!

familyof4 said...

Oooo, I'd love to hear about your work shop. Was it here in town?

Your Pictures look great! Did you get a new lense? I love the clarity of you pics!

The Barrow's said...

WOW, your pictures are beautiful, can't wait to see more. Love Sophie's little legs and adorable smile. Too Cute. How fun... your taking a photography class, well, you don't need much work he hee. They all look great. What lenses do you use? Everything is so clear.

The Barrow's said...

Ha ha ha Hilarious, I just wrote you a post and then went to my soooo sad blog from your page and saw that I had a few more comments I just read yours and Mindy's Sorry guys. I will have to update soon. I only have a few moments now.

Meagan said...

Love those pics! You capture the cutest moments from the perfect angles...wish I could have gone to that class with you! Can't wait to hear all about it... :)

Ben and Cynda said...

Sophie is starting to look like you. She has changed so much.