That was the theme song for this photo shoot! Ha ha - I think winter is definitely on it's way....BBRRRR! But...even the cold...and it was cold...could not stop this family from lookin' good! Just look how cute they are!
They were also stylin' in some fabulous attire - great job Tara! She even handmade most the cute accents, brooches, hairbows, etc. Want to style my personal family photos? Ha ha.
Tara and I went to school together - back in the day - seriously has it been that long? And now she is a cute little mama with four darling kids and one very cute husband! Thanks for letting me take your pics...and I hope you warmed up and enjoyed your Cafe Rio!! Yummy!
Here's a little preview...
Christmas
1 year ago




6 comments:
CUTE!!! Awesome work Stacie! Thanks a million. It's a lot of work getting everyone to cooperate and you did it well :) They look GREAT! Thanks!!!!!
i LOVE them! great job!!! and the outfits are fab! :)
ok i can't take it anymore!! you have to take some pics!!! I want some prego ones too! when are we going to see you again? are you coming up for festival or anything? I am so serious!!!!
ok i can't take it anymore!! you have to take some pics!!! I want some prego ones too! when are we going to see you again? are you coming up for festival or anything? I am so serious!!!!
Oh Tara's family how fun and great job. Very colorful too. I wanted to ask you a couple camera questions. What lens to you use most often? Also how do you round the corners of your photos that you post on your blog. You are really getting good. You've always had that artistic eye so talent doesn't surprise me.
I really like that first one!
Post a Comment