Thursday, April 22, 2010

GOING PRIVATE....

Recently some disturbing stuff has surfaced...people stealing photos from some of my fellow photogs and other horrible junk. SO - I'm hopping on the PRIVATE bandwagon!! If you want an invite - which I hope you do - leave me a comment with your email!!! Thanks!!

Love to all.

68 comments:

Tayla said...

I want an invite! :) I think you have my email.

Nada said...

i want in! nadapayne at gmail!

Leanne said...

i'd love an invite! leannemueller@gmail

Bart and Kellie said...

Add me please! kellieanneyeates.blogspot.com

Theo Fam said...

I want an invite. You should have my e-mail. If not, let me know!!

B said...

I want an invite, I know you have my email address :)

Perry Family said...

yes, please invite me! you have my email too!! thanks! :)

Megan said...

yikes!

me please...
meganrtanner at gmail dot com

Becky Chatwin said...

Me,me,me!

Taralee said...

me for sure!

Alisha said...

Please!

Jodi said...

Count me in.

Lindzie said...

pick me! klhead@gmail.com

The Barrow's said...

please invite me I'm pretty sure you have my e-mail. It's still the same one. I can't believe what some people will do. That is terrible. So Sad =(

Christine said...

We'd love an invite! cmartin02@gmail

Katie and Eric said...

katieachristensen@gmail.com
Katie Christensen

familyof4 said...

Me for sure!

Kara said...

I'm not sure if you know who I am. Kara (Durham) Marx. We went to the same high school, but I was a year or so younger. Maybe you knew my sister, Christen. And my family knows your Uncle Brett. We were in the same ward.
Anyway, I'd love to keep following your blog. You're girls are adorable!
karaliz82@yahoo.com

Shelise said...

Hi Stacie, I'm Tara Truman's sister. You may or may not remember me but I love reading your blog and seeing your absolutely adorable girls. I'd like an invite if you don't mind. Thanks.

shelisemayer@gmail.com

Alicia said...

aliciahinrichs at gmail.com

Meagan said...

Don't forget me! recreationtherapymama@gmail.com

Kelsey said...

me! you know my email

Uffens Family said...

Please :) rachel.uffens@gmail.com

Heather said...

Id like an invite!

hvalentine623@aol.com

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

me please.
hhspears@gmail.com

Katrina said...

Katrinansmith@juno.com

Amanda said...

we're going private too! We'd love an invite. amandamariewagstaff@gmail.com

Lindsay said...

Me too! lindsaymortensen@yahoo.com

Jek said...

I wanna look! You are very talented!!! But your subjects are darling so.....:)
jeknicol511@yahoo.com

Sarah said...

I think you have mine already... biglizard78 at hotmail

The Valley Family said...

invite please, you have my email

Rach said...

I most definitely want an invite!
rachmcphie@gmail.com

Raquel said...

I want to keep looking! raq9900@msn.com

Trimbles said...

Not even a question, hook a sister up. srobinson179@yahoo.com

lacie tidwell said...

oh wow!!! I'm sorry people are being creepy!!! eww!!! anyhow, I'd love an invite! my email is ssweetie02@hotmail.com thanks!! and my blog is ry4lace.blogspot.com

The Calkins said...

I would love an invite!!! my email is dabadoo23@hotmail.com.
Thanks!

Olivia said...

I'm so sorry Stacie.... that is horrible. I would love an invite and I think you have my email.

Erin said...

yes please haw02015@gmail.com

Cam and Afton said...

We'd love to keep in touch!
camfton@gmail.com

Rachel B. said...

Totally understand. rachelbjorkman@hotmail.com

Anessa said...

Me please!
nesbaa2006@yahoo.com

Ben & Carly said...

bensyndergaard@yahoo.com
add us please, I need to keep in contact with my fellow kentucky friend!

Mindy said...

Would love to be invited. I enjoy looking at your photos. I promise never to steal them. mindycatterson@hotmail.com

inge said...

i would so love an invite I so enjoy your blog

inge said...

Sorry forgot to put my e-mail ingrid_f@eircom.net

bonniedtanner said...

Hi Stace, add me please :0) your family is adorable and I love your photos! Congratulations on your success :0)
Bonnie Dangerfield Tanner

Fiona Carter said...

Add me please! You know my email if you don't then please tell me!

Megan said...

me please!! meganraetanner@gmail.com

Katie said...

I would love an invite! Your family and pictures are just too cute! katie.j.monson@gmail.com

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

I hope you don't think I'm crazy... but I wouldn't mind an invite! I think you're pics are gorgeous! And I promise I'm not a creepy XD

sara_luvs_dan@hotmail.com

Steph said...

You know I want one. You have my e-mail, but I'll put it here anyhow...

stephkearl{at}gmail

Mrs. Carter said...

carter1350@msn.com. This is from Kathy, Ian and Fiona Carter. I know Fiona will want an invite but I can't remeber her email. Hope you are well.

Mrs. Carter said...

oh, cute, I just saw Fiona asked for an invite. :) They are sda you won't be in Vegas anymore. I hope you know how much you touched Ian and Fiona's lives. :)

Janay said...

nataleypooh@aol.com

The Christensen Family said...

I want an invite!

Priscilla said...

cillastix12@hotmail.com

sonna said...

Me! sonnarobison@gmail.com

Janelle said...

send one our way
janelley77 at hotmail dot com

Mike and Chiye said...

us too! mikechiye@gmail.com

Jen said...

Hey I want an invite! jenpenowen@gmail.com! Also what horrible stuff happened you must fill me in!

Stefanie said...

slross1026@gmail.com- Stefanie Lamborn Ross

April said...

We need invited...
scottdholt@gmail.com
aprilnholt@gmail.com

Vonda Rodarte said...

I love your blog I'm in. spunkyk@cox.net

Amanda said...

I hope you guys are doing well. We'd like to keep in touch!
amandamariewagstaff@gmail.com

meg said...

megbjarnason@gmail.com

The Foote Family said...

mrsfoote at gmail dot com.

WendyWoo said...

I would love to have an invite to your blog, Stacie. Your girls are so adorable, and your photography is outstanding. My email address is: wjwoods1@aol.com.

Wendy

Luisa said...

I'm a little slow on getting to this...but add me if you see this! luisarueckert@yahoo.com