A few months ago...
Yep I can't belive I just started with that...
trying. so. hard. to. catch. up.
I think I can....I think I can...I think I can... this blog updating just never ends! Ha ha.
So we put the girls in dance this year. Real dance with recitals! They practiced...and practiced. (I'm not sure if they ever got "better" but it was sure fun watching them.) Sophie even got in on the action this year. I think she was the youngest in the class - but you would never know it. Growing up as the dance queen a.k.a. Bella's apprentice - she learned the ropes pretty fast. She loves her tap shoes. And I love watching her cute little booty shakin' to the music. Win win. Ha ha.
As the recital approached I tried to coach the girls as to what it was going to be like - "there's going to be a stage"..."and it might be dark"..."lights"..."cameras!!!" I was just a little worried that they would get scared and not want to do it.
But boy was I wrong!
These two girls were born for the stage. Ha ha.
They strutted onto the stage like butterflies who had just found their wings. In fact - Sophie found me out in the audience and yelled, "Mommy! Look! I'm on the stage!!!"
It was too cute. Everyone laughed. I cried.
When the music started they did their little dance - with out any help. It was funny to say the least. But of course, as parents we really don't care what they're doing because we can't get over how cute the are...
especially in those tutus. We all had to make homemade tutus - which I had never done before. I now know why they charge so much for them. They take SO long to make. Ha ha.
Dancing...dancing...dancing...
The end(s). And such cute ends might I add too. Love.
Spring Recital here we come!
Christmas
1 year ago
1 comments:
LOVE this post. those tutus are sooo cute! i cant believe you made them, that is talent - and hard work! wait until they start wearing pointe shoes! what a thrill. :-)
Post a Comment