Friday, February 4, 2011

Do your ears hang low...

Photobucket

Something old...something new. Two posts in one day. I think that's a record. Ha ha.

So an old problem we thought we had taken care of - flarred up again this week!

Sophie's ears!

Poor girl has been battling hug ear infections since she was born. About four months ago we did this. Hoping to be rid of the pesky little things. Old habits die hard I guess because this week Sophie's ears were back to their old routines.

High fevers...runny nose...intense inflammation.

We didn't think it was her ears, though. I thought for sure it was the flu. So we waited. Finally after two days we called the doctor. They couldn't get us in. So we waited. Hoping to ride it out. We called again. They couldn't get us in. We waited. We called again. And it went on like this for THREE DAYS!

Finally we'd had enough and switched doctors. Then they found it. Another ear infection. Poor thing had been suffering cause ear aches don't go away while you wait. They get worse.

I felt so bad.

After some antibiotics and extra love - Sophie is finally on the mend!

And she made this little place to relax. So cute. Go ahead Sophie...relax...you deserve it. Poor baby. I'll just take your picture while you do...love you.

0 comments: