Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Spring Recital

Some girls are just born to perform and two of those girls live in my house. They've been taking ballet all year and have been so excited to "dance on the stage." When I first saw their costumes I wasn't so sure about them, but they turned out really cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is during the dress rehearsal. Sophie was the smallest girl in her class (they let her be in Bella's class - she must be a prodigy :), so it was extra cute watching her up there.

Photobucket

Here's a few of the girls together - aren't they cute?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sisters. I'm so glad they're best friends!

Photobucket

Bella's preschool teacher had a daughter performing that night too so Bella was very excited to see her there!

Photobucket

Photobucket

A few action shots from the performance. The girls were all flowers who "grew" out of their pots after they were watered. Then they got out of their pots and danced at the front of the stage. They were so darn cute. I just wanted to eat them up!

Even though we had both girls use the bathroom before the performance, in the middle of the dance Bella started to throw in a few "got to go potty" dance moves. It must have been a little bit of stage fright or something, but you could tell she was trying so hard to just get through the dance. We were all watching and hoping she could make it through - even with the unexpected urges, she did a fantastic job!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bella showing off the back of her costume. She like how puffy it was.

Photobucket

Grandma and grandpa were out visiting during the recital! It made it that much more special. I'm already looking forward to next year's performance!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Your Girls are beautiful! I love all the green on them! I can't wait to sign my daughter up for dance!